Choc Cherry Protein PorridgeDecember 19th, 2019 Posted by Marek Recipes 0 thoughts on “Choc Cherry Protein Porridge”
This luxuriant protein porridge will brighten any morning! It is packed with plant protein and contains one of your five-a-day. The chocolate flavour comes from antioxidant rich organic cacao.
- 70 g Rolled Oats we used Semper Organic Gluten-free oats
- 200 ml Oat milk
- 2 tbsp Liberto Dark Chocolate Protein Shake with Sour Cherry Flavouring this boosts the protein by over 10g!
- 80 g Cherries chopped, with a few saved to decorate
- 1 tbsp Chopped almonds
- 1 Square Fine dark chocolate
- Maple Syrup to taste
- Prep your ingredients.
- Combine the oats and oat milk. Heat gently on the hob for 5-10 minutes stirring well.
- Stir in the protein powder and chopped cherries. Add a little maple syrup to taste.
- Transfer into a bowl. Decorate with the chopped almonds, cherries and chocolate.
Adding 2 tablespoons of Liberto Organic Dark Chocolate Protein Shake to your porridge boosts the protein by 10g. In addition, it also contains pre and pro-biotics and a blend of maca, chia & flax!
For more recipe inspiration take a look at our Winter Warmer Collection.