Caprese Edamame SpaghettiJuly 29th, 2019 Posted by Marek Recipes 0 thoughts on “Caprese Edamame Spaghetti”
This simple gluten free pasta dish is perfect for summer weather. It is vegetarian, however, with one simple swap it becomes vegan. The fresh flavours pair well with our high protein, high fibre, edamame bean pasta.
- 150 g Liberto Edamame spaghetti
- 5 Tbsp French dressing
- 100 g Mozzarella We used mini mozzarella
- 1 Handful Fresh Basil
- 125 g Cherry tomatoes Halved
- Cook the pasta for 3 mins in boiling water, drain.
- Toss in the french dressing.
- Stir in the basil, tomatoes and mozzarella. Serve warm or cold.
- To make this vegan simply replace the mozzarella with basil tofu chunks or vegan cheese.
Liberto Edamame Spaghetti is naturally high in plant protein and fibre. It is made using only 100% organic edamame beans.
Share this Recipe