Plant-based Buddha BowlApril 28th, 2019 Posted by Marek Uncategorized 0 thoughts on “Plant-based Buddha Bowl”
This Buddha bowl was inspired by the planetary health diet. Liberto Edamame Fettuccine makes the perfect base, ready to be adorned with other plant goodies of your choice!
- 100 g Liberto Edamame Fettuccine cooked, cooled and dressed with mustard dressing
- 1 large handful Salad greens
- 2 tbsp Hummus Topped with sprouted beans
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful Shredded cabbage
- 50 g Vegan cheese, cubed We used coconut cheese
- 50 g Roasted Butternut squash Cut into cubes
- 75 g Mixed wholegrains or legumes We used a mix of chickpeas, spelt and bulgur wheat
- Simply add the ingredients to a large bowl of your choice! Feel free to substitute for your favourites or any leftovers in your fridge.