Try adding some crab meat to your black bean fettuccine with this recipe!
- 100g black bean fettuccine
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red chili, deseeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 100g fresh crabmeat
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, very finely chopped
- sea salt
- lemon wedges
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the fettuccine. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- While the pasta cooks, gently heat olive oil with the chili and garlic in a pan large enough to hold all the pasta comfortably.
- Cook chili and garlic gently until it starts to sizzle, then turn up heat and add the white wine. Simmer until the wine and oil come together.
- Remove from heat and add half of the crabmeat, using a wooden spatula or spoon to mash it into the oil to make a thick sauce. Place the sauce on a very low heat.
- Strain pasta, keeping a small amount of water, then add pasta to sauce.
- Remove mix from heat and add the remaining crabmeat and parsley to pasta with a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Stir everything together and serve immediately with a lemon wedge.