Here’s how you can make a delicious Red Thai Curry Soup with our black Bean Spaghetti.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150g mixed stir-fry vegetables (beansprouts, mangetout, baby corn, carrot, cabbage, onion.)
- 1.5 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 200 ml (small) tin coconut milk
- Black pepper
- 150ml vegetable stock or water
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Cook the Black Bean Spaghetti for 3 minutes, strain and refresh under cold running water then keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan, and stir-fry the vegetables for around 5 minutes – you want them to be slightly softened, but still with a nice bit of crunch.
- Add the curry paste and mix well. Add the coconut milk and the cooked Black Bean Spaghetti, lime juice and season to taste.
- Add some water if you need to get the soup to your desired consistency. Cook over a medium heat for a few more minutes, simmering gently, until the soup is hot. Finish with chopped coriander and enjoy!