These gluten free, vegan protein pancakes are deliciously light and fluffy and contain a total of 24g plant protein.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 120 g Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 30 g Liberto Organic Vanilla Flavoured Protein Shake
- 180 ml Coconut Milk We used Koko
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 80 g Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine all the dry ingredients, whisk in the coconut milk. Add the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter onto a greased, heavy bottom frying pan. Cook on medium heat for 2-3minutes. Turn once lightly golden brown.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup.
Share this Recipe
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!