- 100 g Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1 Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Red chili deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 1 Whole green onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp Tahini paste
- Lime juice to taste
- Whisk all ingredients (sesame seeds and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- Cook the pasta for 2 minutes, drain and put it in a bowl.
- Pour sauce over warm pasta and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with green onions, chili and toss, top with some toasted sesame seeds.
Share this Recipe