Our baked protein oatmeal is a great winter breakfast. It can also be served as dessert. Oats are a source of beta glucans (which help lower cholesterol) and the blueberries provide antioxidants.
- 180 g Rolled Oats We used Semper Organic Gluten-free oats
- 80 g Almonds roughly chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp Nutmeg freshly grated
- 2 tbsp Milled chia
- 4 tbsp Liberto Organic Vanilla Flavoured Protein Shake
- 150 g Fresh Blueberries
- 500 ml Oat milk
- 2-4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour in the oat milk and maple syrup, combine well.
- Oil a baking dish with coconut oil.
- Pour in the oat mixture. Add the blueberries.
- Bake at 180 degrees centigrade for 30 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with dairy free yogurt (we used coconut).
We love Semper's Organic Gluten-free Oats. They are specially grown and handled to avoid contamination with gluten. Above all, they are delicious! Check them out here.
For more recipe inspiration take a look at our Winter Warmer Collection.
Share this Recipe
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!